Since We had invited our Neighbours For chai-pakoda..., so i had bought some paneer, Now even after making pakodas there was some paneer left, Not knowing what to do...since i did not want to go for second round of Pakoda`s because of the OIL/Calories Factor......I ended up with this recipe........
Look what i DID..............
1) paneer cubed 1 Big cup
2) 3 tomatoes
4)1 Green chilly
5) 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
6)1 tbsp oil
7)Asafoetida- a pinch
8)Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
9)Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
10) Curry leave-4-5
11) Turmeric-1/2 tsp
12) Salt to taste
13) Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
14) Amchoor powder- 1 tsp
15) Corriander- washed and chopped for garnish
1) Grind tomatoes, onion,greenchillies,ginger,garlic...all in one....in a Grinder
2) Take a pan...add oil, asafoetida,mustard seeds,cumin seeds,and curry leaves,
3) After the mustard seeds splutter add the Grinded paste to it, and saute till the paste becomes thick
4) Now add paneer, mix, add very little water, add turmeric,salt,redchilli powder, amchoor powder,cover and cook for 3 minutes..
5) Garnish with corriander
I had never made anything like this before using only paneer, It was easy and quick, We Both loved it, My DH.. not very fond of Paneer also had it!!
And Not to Mention....That i finished the rest!!!