Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tutti (Truity) Frutti Cake and NanKhatai -Store Bought





It Might look Just YUM...........But its YUMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this Melt in the mouth Nankhatai with poppy seeds .....JUST ROCKS!!
My DH bought this on the eve of my B`day!! ;-)

As a Child I remember having loads of Truity Fruity(as i wuld say)....packets after Packets....As they allways looked so colourfull, so tempting!!! It was then, one of the best things i had ever had, i also remember all my efforts trying to pull out truity fruity from the breads and cakes.....after which i allways dumped the bread and cake!!!
Well and i still eat them(turity fruity)..... but now with breads and cakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog.Hope you enjoyed reading the recipes.Your feedback and comments are appreciated.