Friday, August 6, 2010

Dahi Papdi Chaat!!




Unlike You,The Very thought of chaat does not make me Drool Over the table, But it does Wonders for my DH ……….So Y Not?...........I keep trying my hands at it!!!...

Ingredients-
1) 1 pck Papdi`s
2) 4 Mashed boiled potatoes
3)salt to taste
4) 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
5)Sweet curd( take some curd and add sugar powder whisk it)
6)green chutney
7) Amchoor Chutney(or any other khatti chutney)
8)Fine sev 1 pck
9)Finely chopped Green corriander for garnish


Recipe-
1) Arrange some papdis on a plate
2) add some mashed boiled potatoes over each papdi
3) add some salt and red chilli powder over potatoes
4)Add some sweet curd over all the potatoes and papdi`s
5) Add some Green chutney and amchoor chutney(khatti chutney) over the curd
6)Garnish with some Fine sev and finely chopped green corriander!
7) Now Attack!

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by my blog.Hope you enjoyed reading the recipes.Your feedback and comments are appreciated.