Cardamom Powder-1/4 tsp
Sugar-1/4 cup (or as per your taste)
Milk and Water mix (milk ½ cup +water ½ cup )
Almond flakes- to garnish
1) First Dry roast Sooji in a pan on low heat for 2 minutes, until it gives out a nice Aroma
2) Now add Ghee in sooji and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly golden brown
3) Add Cardamom powder and mix for a minute, then add sugar and mix
4) Now add the milk and water mix (which should be hot…you can give it one boil )
5) Milk and water mix should be added to sooji slowly while continuously stirring the sooji mixture to avoid forming any lumps on low heat
6) Cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until the water gets absorbed /evaporated completely.
7) Just before serving Garnish with almond flakes.
Sending this to Diwali Special Sweets and Savories, My Diwali My Way