Saturday, October 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Diwali is nearing and its time to decorate the House, But honestly speaking I am still stuck up with cleaning (all the mess and loads of junk), But unlike last Diwali (during which I cleaned Before diwali, During diwali, and after diwali,and very less time for décor) this time I just want to refresh the whole place with a little Creative effort


Yes, its going to be an effort because creativity does not come easy to me.

Not knowing how to begin with ……

I have decided to start with the Bedside Table …. because this is what I see first thing every morning and last thing every night, so it should not only be refreshing and pleasant to see., but it should also complement and add some zinggggg!


After running across the house,managed to gather some stuff….….

This is what I have come up with..................  


Have a look-





An attractive pattern of round doily in crochet with.....Read More

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by my blog.Hope you enjoyed reading the recipes.Your feedback and comments are appreciated.